Need to feed that sweet tooth? This is for you.
This recipe is adapted from a recipe my neighbor gave me. Thanks, Debbie!
**To make this recipe gluten-free, exchange flour with Bob Mill’s gluten-free flour mix.
- Preparation Time: 00:10
- Cook Time: 01:10
- Servings: 6
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup organic granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. flax seeds
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup walnuts, crushed (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 3In a medium bowl, mash bananas and add extra virgin olive oil, flax seeds, water, apple cider vinegar and cashew milk.
- 4Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add walnuts, if desired.
- 5Grease 9x5" loaf pan with vegan butter then add batter. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top.
- 6Cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 7Let cool for 30 minutes then serve. Or do what I do and cut it before its ready so you can melt butter on top. Just watch your fingers so you don't burn yourself on the pan.