Buttermilk Ranch Dressing.
The process of making non-dairy buttermilk is super easy! You can use the “buttermilk” for all sorts of pastry recipes (biscuits, pancakes, cake).
The So Delicious Organic Almondmilk with Cashew is great for this recipe because of the almond/cashew mix. The perfect fat ratio when adding in the apple cider vinegar makes for a creamy delicious base for this ranch dressing.
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Organic Unsweetened Almondmilk with Cashe
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Dash of salt
- 1Place So Delicious Organic Almondmilk with Cashew and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and let sit for 5 minutes. This will create the "buttermilk" for the recipe.
- 2In a large bowl, add vegan mayonnaise, flat-leaf parsley, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- 3Mix So Delicious Organic Almondmilk with Cashew and apple cider vinegar and pour into the large bowl.
- 4Mix all ingredients, then serve or store in tupperware and save for up to 7 days.