Peanut Butter Energy Balls.
To make this recipe gluten-free, simply use gluten-free oats.
- 1/4 cup So Delicious Almondmilk with Cashew, Vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 cup quick oats
- 5 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup dark mini chocolate chips
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1In a food processor, add So Delicious Vanilla Almondmilk with Cashew, maple syrup, peanut butter, quick oats and dates and pulse on high until smooth.
- 2In a large bowl add mixture with dark mini chocolate chips and a dash of cinnamon.
- 3Roll into 1/2 inch balls and eat right away or freeze for 2 hours then place in tupperware and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.