Sausage in a Blanket.
This isn’t a recipe as much as it is a quick party suggestion. One of the hardest things when I first went vegan was how to just make something hearty for a cocktail party that didn’t take a ton of prep work. So, enjoy!
P.S. – Vegan crescent rolls can be found at most grocery stores. Check the ingredients, but most store brand crescent rolls are vegan.
- Servings: 12
- 1 package Field Roast's Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage
- 1 roll of Crescent Dough
- Vegan American Cheese (Follow Your Heart or Daiya or best, but you can use cashew cheese too!)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Roll each sausage in crescent roll. No need to follow the premade guidelines on the crescent dough. Wrap them all up with slices of cheese cut out the size of the sausage.
- 3Bake until Crescent rolls are golden brown, about 10-15 minutes, depending on brand.
- 4Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with bbq sauce, ketchup or ranch.