Simple Hot Chocolate.
This may seem like a no brainer for some who grew up making the stuff. However, some of us grew up pouring packets of Swiss Miss into a cup and pouring boiling water over it and chugging it before the powder mix could even start to dissolve. As a grown up, I was determined to make my own that didn’t have any additives in it or was super fancy. So, here it is. Sip away!
- Servings: 2
- 2 cups Cashew Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Powder, or Cacao if you can't find chocolate powder in your store.
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup marshmallows
- 1Bring cashew milk, chocolate powder and sugar to a boil over high heat.
- 2Whisk until the chocolate powder and sugar are dissolved.
- 3Pour into a cup and add marshmallows. Enjoy!