The Best Damn Hamburger.
Trying to get your hunter Uncle Bob to go vegan? This recipe is for you. The reason I use beyond meat in this recipe, is because I want to make it familiar to meat eater that you can go to the store and buy “beef” and make a great burger. For me, the beyond burger is a bit too thick and I wanted to create something more along the lines of a In & Out burger. Enjoy!
- Servings: 4
- 1 Beyond Burger Package containing 2 patties
- 3 Tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Vegan Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. soy sauce or Tamari
- 1/4 cup White Onion, grated
- 1/2 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 sea salt
- 1In a large bowl, toss together beyond burger meat, flaxseed meal, dijon mustard, worchestershire sauce, white onion, garlic powder, ground black pepper and sea salt.
- 2Form 1 1/2 inch ball with your palms. Squish flat to make burger patty.
- 3Place on parchment paper and continue to repeat with the rest of the burgers.
- 4In a medium non-stick frying pan, cook burgers over medium heat. About 4 minutes each side.
- 5Place on bun and top with pickles, onion, lettuce, vegan cheese, tomato and thousand island dressing if you'd like.