Vegan Lemon Curd.
Put on top of biscuits, ice cream, toast or cakes.
- Servings: 10
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 1/2 cup coconut fat
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. tapioca starch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Juice of 2 lemons (1/4 cup)
- Zest of 1 lemon (1 1/2 tsp)
- 1Mix cashew milk, coconut fat and tapioca starch in a bowl until the starch dissolves.
- 2In a saucepan, mix all ingredients over medium high heat.
- 3Whisk consistently until smooth and thick enough to coat a spoon.
- 4Place in an air tight jar and let cool. Refrigerate for 1 hour then use.